Friday, April 3, 2009

Smamich, please!

Ok-so I love to think back at the oh so cute things that my kids say, but hey....I don't have the best memory. So thankfully I can refer back to my blog and wahlah! instant remembering. We were eating at one of our favorite places, Cruizzers (like a sonic but way BETTER!), when Trevin asks for a grilled cheese smamich. I lean back to him and tell him to say "SANDwich" stressing the sand. So he looks at me like I'm a dummy and says (very slowly) SSMMMAAmich. When I was in college, one of my professors said that sometimes kids really do think they're saying it correctly. So true...I have a little girl in my class and she calls me Ms. Punklett. When the other kids look at her and say, "It's Plunkett." She looks at them with a duh, thats what I said! Gotta love kids!

5 comments:

Kim said...

OMG...you had me laughing so hard. That is hilarious. And I can just picture his cute little face saying that.
I have one in my class that is the same way. I will try to say it the right way and they just look at me like..."that's what I said"!
Thanks for the comment! Yay, for the weekend. Enjoy yours. =)

jill said...

how precious! i can't get over how adorable your kiddos are! trevin had the right idea ... mine loves a grilled cheese too! but all we say at this point is BITE BITE BIIIIIIIIIIITE!!! and NOOOOOOO MOMMAAAAA!!!! ... girls are so fun. :) happy saturday!!!!!!

JAMIE said...

That's adorable! Your kiddos are so cute Holli!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! I agree with Jamie, you're kids are both dolls.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the comment!! your kids are precious!! how old is your little one?! and when did you start potty training?