Friday, April 10, 2009

Destruction Photos

Here is an update on things here. My sisters house was barely clipped in the back. Ty's grandparents house was barely touched on the side. Prais the Lord! The houses all around them were hit really bad. God definietely had his hand over them. Kim's tahoe was smashed to pieces but vehicles can be replaced! Please continue to pray for all of those affected. So many are without power, vehicles, and homes. It will be a long road, but things will start looking up.


Gas station


Some homes





This is Trevin's teacher's family tractor business. (get that?)





5 comments:

Lane said...

Wow! That is crazy scary! So glad everyone you know was safe.

I went to Searcy High School in Searcy, but the guy that I knew with that last name was from elementary school in California. It was called Castle Elementary. I'm sure he's not related to you guys but it's just not a common last name so I thought I would ask! :)

jill said...

oh my gosh! it breaks my heart to see those photos. so glad you and your family are safe!

JAMIE said...

I came to Mena this weekend and took a million pictures. I was completely speechless and broken hearted. I'm so glad that both of our families made it through that safely.

Meredith said...

All of the photos I've seen on facebook and here are just awful. It is just amazing to me the power of "wind". So glad you and your family were safe.

It was a long night for us waiting to hear from my husband's parents to see if they were ok. Luckily, they and their house and business were not damaged. We have so many friends and family there.

Anonymous said...

I saw Kims house! I cant believe they didnt get it worse than they did, mom & dads house is the same way.. Barely even touched!