Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Projects

Nothing like waiting til last minute. Here's a look at the Easter crafts that I made this past week. We'll get to enjoy them for a week anyways! =)

I bought this glass jar at TJ Maxx for $10! I absolutely love it. I plan on adding something festive each month. For April I bought some paper mache goose eggs at Hobby Lobby for $0.34 each! (Love the 1/2 off items) A little craft paint and there you go!

Another Hobby Lobby find....$2 Easter egg wall plaque with craft paint, once again. Anybody see a pattern here?
And my fave....the boys' Easter baskets. I absolutely LOVE Pottery Barn, but hello I'm not going to spend $40 for a basket with a liner, so I made my own! My sweet MIL embroidered them for me. I keep her practiced up!




5 comments:

Kim said...

OMG...Holli those eggs turned out sooooo CUTE! I absolutely love the Easter baskets!
Azalea bushes are easy to grow and so are gladiolas. Which are my two favorite.

Casey said...

It is all so cute! My fav tho is the eggs in the vase.

Sarah said...

Those are all adorable! I so wish I was crafty!! Love the eggs!!

jill said...

oh my gosh!!!!! those are all adorable! you should start a business. i'll be your first customer! seriously. i love pbk but am not spending 40 on a basket either. i know it's too late for this year, but what would you and your mil charge to make a sophie basket????

Meredith said...

Everything looks so festive. Love the baskets!! You're so lucky to have a hook up on monogramming!! :) I send all of my monogramming to Mena to be done b/c it is so much cheaper there. There is a lady at the bottom of the mountain that has a little shop. She has done a ton for us and does a great job.