Friday, April 24, 2009

A Day in the World of Preschoolers

What a day! Today was parent day at Trevin's school. Parents were invited to spend the day with their little one. Trevin and I were SO excited! He's always asking to go to my school so it was a good trade to go to his. They ride a bus to the upper elementary school for lunch, and yep Mom got to ride too. Woo Hoo! Love those school buses. After lunch it was outside play. Nap. Then bubbles. Trevin opted to leave before nap. Do ya blame him? Here are some pictures from our day!

Riding on the bus
Lunch with his cousin, Jayden

Trevin and his Oh So Cutie Pie friend Katie

Quite a ladies man!






3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, how fun!! I was wondering where you were today. He looks so happy, I bet you looked just as happy. =) Glad you had a fun time, with your little ladies man!

Anonymous said...

That is such a great idea. I bet the kids feel so proud getting to show their parents their day. I love that you rode the bus too.

Jonnie Honse said...

That is a great idea! Looks like Trevin is definitely the ladies man!!! I mean he is a cutie!