Sunday, March 1, 2009

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie

Ok-So I'm not much of a cook. I can cook, I just don't like to! I'm trying to become more of one so I rounded up some teachers and asked them to give me some of their favorite recipes. Much thanks to Shelly! This recipe came out of her Pampered Chef cookbook.
Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Ingredients: 1 package fudge brownie mix, 1 bar bittersweet chocolate, 1 cup water, 6 oz. chocolate fudge ice cream topping, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom of skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare browine mix for cake-like brownies. Spread batter over bottom of skillet. Cut chocolate into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over batter.
2. Place water and ice cream topping in bowl and wisk until blended. Microwave until boiling (about 3 minutes). Stir in vanilla. Pour fudge topping mixture over brownie batter.
3. Bake uncovered 35-40 min. or until sauce is bubbling around edges. Top with vanilla ice cream.
Yum!




2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh yummy, makes my mouth start to water just looking at the pics.

Hollie said...

oh my word that looks delicious.
now i'm gonna have to make it. when no one is home.
so i won't have to share.
mmmmmmmmm