Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Taking Charge

This morning, Trevin decided that he wanted to take care of Cooper today. He dried him off after his bath, brushed his teeth; with my supervision of course =), put on his shoes and socks, put chocolate in his milk, put his jacket on him, and carried his backpack. When his mission was accomplished he replied with "I'm such a good brother." You think he's heard that a few times?

My boys are growing too fast! Here are some of the new things they're doing....
Cooper's new favorite things to say: Chechin, mere (Trevin come here); stop; where daddy go bo? (no idea where the bo comes from); choc (chocolate milk); nice (when he's telling someone to be nice)
Trevin loves to look at books. Every night I read him one and he'll try to read it back to me. Amazing how he remembers so many details! Makes me proud. On our way to preschool today he cried and said, "I want to go to school with you!" Break my heart!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

so cute! I need to write down more of my boys' mannerisms, etc. This is such a precious time with them, isn't it?