Saturday, March 7, 2009

No Boys Allowed

My sister and I took a leap of faith today......we tried out a new hair stylist! We had heard MANY good things about her so we jumped in the car and headed south an hour to see Sheryl at the Cutting Room. I'm in the process of growing my hair out so I was very straightforward with her...."Just trim enough to get the dead ends off....I don't want a CUT" She did awesome and was so funny hilarious! She got off on a story about a time that she wanted to get "wings" cut. Oh my... I remember!

Here's me and my sis! By the way....I think the tanning bed is calling my name.
Oh dear...I look albino.
After the hair business we stopped by one of my fave stores, Diana's, where I found this monogram flag for my flowerbed.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the sign!!!
I can't really see your hair! =(
Glad it went well... I was thinking about you, wondering how long it took! =)

JAMIE said...

I love getting my hair cut! When did we get old enough that it's so dang exciting to go get a trim?! :)

Hollie said...

lookin' fab girl!!!

love that sign....I saw one the other day like that and didn't buy it b/c i was in a hurry but after seeing the pic of yours, I wanna go back and get it! it looks so cute!