Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad News

So I had my 6 month dental check up today......I was told that my wisdom teeth can no longer stay in my mouth. They're making by bottom teeth shift....YIKES! Horrible news for me. I knew they needed to come out, but didn't want to have to give in. I don't like needles. So the thought of surgery makes me freak! The date's set for June 12. But....when I walked in the door and had these two precious boys run to me saying "Mommy's home!" it made everything better! (Cooper REFUSED to sit by me. and to think he's a momma's boy?)


3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I had mine removed about 7 years ago!
Cute picture, BTW! Funny thing is that today I bought a black long sleeve shirt and a pink scarf to wear tomorrow. So I had to laugh when I saw that you have almost the same thing, so I guess I am a copy cat. =) lol!

Kristy said...

That is a cute picture! Coop is like, "Nope, I am rockin' my 2 yr old independence!"

Sorry about the mandatory surgery. Stupid wisdom teeth!!

JAMIE said...

Don't let anyone lie to you, getting them removed is no fun!! Are they impacted? Ahhh! I hated it! But the good news is you'll probably get a couple of days off work! :)

I can see your haircut in this pic, and it's super cute!