Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We're Going to See Mickey Mouse!


So it's not Disney World (though one day we will go make it there!), but it's the next best thing, right? We're headed to see Disney on Ice: Mickey and Minnie. We (meaning Trevin) are BIG Mickey Mouse fans, so we're so excited! Trevin started jumping up and down when I told him. It was the cutest thing! Ty thought I should have waited a while to tell the big news since it won't be until the end of April, but I couldn't wait to see him smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw!! That will be fun! I have always wanted to go watch a show on Ice!!

Anonymous said...

Look at how big that smile is and how bright his eyes are! He must be one excited little boy!

Kim said...

How exciting? Were is this at? Hope you guys have a great time! By the look on his face I am sure you will.

Hollie said...

i know that ya'll will have so much fun!
i have been checking ticketmaster to see when they are coming near me, but no luck yet.

have fun!!!