Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Scissors are for PAPER!

So I get an email from Trevin's teacher informing me that Trevin decided to cut his hair in art center today. I'm not too stressed because she said it didn't look that bad. Fortunately he has a little "Backstrom" in him. Our hair grows super fast. When I call my sis to tell her, she comments with a "Hmmm... Like mother, like son." She was real quick to remind me of when I CHOPPED my hair. I looked like a boy. (My poor mom having to tag me around looking like that!) Do you notice the bald spot on top? (I know you're thinking, Looks like he cut the front too. Nope, he inherited the Plunkett Cowlick.) His response to the situation: "Ms. Shelley will be so happy when it grows back." He was also terribly upset when I told him his scissor privileges were gone.



3 comments:

Monica said...

It's really not that bad.Let him wear a ball cap until it grows out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but so far Dayton nor Braylen has tried it.

Kristy said...

So- are there any pictures of YOU after the meeting with the scissors? We Want To See Them!!!=)

Anonymous said...

I agree, I can't even really tell where he cut it. I love that he was concerned about Mrs. Shelley's happiness. I love your craft projects by the way!