Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take Me Out To the Ballgame

Ok-so for the probably 2 people that read my blog.....I know I've been gone forever.  It's so hard to find the time to sit and blog!  I love to do it and I want to record everything about the boys, so bear with me...we're gonna try it again.

Baseball season is our FAVE time of the year.

We got to spend alot of time there this season….4 nights a week!  Trevin was in his last year of coach pitch.  He’s a little terrified to move to machine pitch.  I’m super excited because they’ll keep score!  I’m the crazy cheering mama when it comes to sports.  Cooper will have one more year of tball.  The boys LOVE baseball.  They will practice during the day, have a ballgame, then want to practice after their games!   Here are the pics from the season.

020 copy

031 copy  056 copy

062 copy

159 copy

181 copy

191 copy  207 copy

215 copy

Holli

1 comment:

JAMIE said...

So precious! I love looking at pictures of your boys!!