Friday, July 15, 2011

Catching Up

Since I’ve been gone for so long here’s a post of some things that have gone on!

Cooper turned 4!  Oh how time flies.  He’s such a boy, yet so sweet.  The way he smiles and tells me he loves me just melts my heart!  For his birthday we did  a simple crab swimming party.  Instead of cake we made ice cream sundaes.  It was perfect! 

cbday13

 cbday17cbday12

cbday16

Kinley is Cooper’s love.  They’re going to be in preschool together this fall.  My sister is their teacher.  Bless.her.soul.  We can’t go anywhere without Cooper asking “Is Kinley going to be there?”  If I say no:  “Well, invite her then.” At least we like her parents ;)

cbday19 cbday20

Birthday morning waffles and a surprise! (Notice his missing chunk of hair?  Yep, he cut it.)

cbday21 cbday22

My good friend Susan adopted the most adorable cuddly boy last November.  Sweet Sweet Noah.  We were so blessed to be a part of his special dedication day! And honored that she asked me to take pictures!

noahdedication03

noahdedication05 noahdedication07

Trevin went to basketball camp.  After a  rough first day, he had a good time.  He even ended up winning the obstacle course!  (I just love his freckles  sprinkles).

camp04

And we had a date night with friends.  Susan is always talking about a restaurant an hour from Mena called Little Italy.  She says its the best so we, the Brewer’s, and Hall’s loaded up to go eat.  It was delish! The best part:  dessert.  An ice cream ball covered with gooey goodness.  We’ll definitely be going back!

037

045

Madox had a good time too.  It was his first time staying with a babysitter other than when I’m at work.  Let’s just say she’s awesome.  Madox thinks so too.  He got a popsicle and mohawk.  What could be better?!  He was asleep before we even left her driveway so I’m sure a lot of playtime was involved.

047

Holli

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Awwww! I love all those kids!! :) They are so dang cute! Love the mohawk- that little sweetie had them all wrapped around their fingers in the 1st 5 minutes! :)