Monday, July 18, 2011

Madox’s First Haircut

In my opinion Madox had the best infant hair of all the boys.  Oh.Sweet.Curls.  It took me forever to build up the courage to cut them, but his daddy was tired of  “oh what a pretty little girl!”  Seriously people….he’s wearing a blue polo and khaki shorts.  He did great. Me not so much.  I regretted it the minute they were gone, but I’ve grown to love his little boy look.  Trevin was our photographer for the event.  He didn’t do so bad! 

Melt my heart curls…

084 to handsome big boy!

1sthaircut 

He sat fairly still.  Mostly played with my phone and chewed on a comb.  I know….gross.  But it was either that or take the chance of being accidentally stabbed with scissors.  The comb won the battle.  I was afraid the curls wouldn’t come back once cut off, but good news!  First off…this post is a little late (surprise surprise) and his hair grows fast.  There’s a lot of volume and wave to his hair.  And the other day a sweet curl was happening in the back.  =)

1sthaircut3

1sthaircut2

Hope you had a happy Monday!

Holli

No comments: