Saturday, May 14, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gifts (a little late)

The first week of May was Teacher Appreciation Week.  I absolutely LOVE giving my boys’ teachers gifts!  I’ve basically given the same gifts each year to different teachers.  Personalized germ-x and cutie tissues= EASY and PRESH! I cut vinyl out with my cricut (don’t know how I ever got along without it!), tied a cute ribbon, and was done!

006

009

The boys made cards to go with the goodies.

011 012 010

We have absolutely loved Ms. McAnally and Ms. Angie this year!  Keeping our fingers crossed for next year. 

Holli

2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

What a cute idea...love it! :)

These Are The Days said...

Cute gifts. I hesitate to tell you this (especially since you're a teacher), but I totally dropped the ball this year with teacher gifts. We moved, and life was crazy! Found you over at Jenny's blog Beyond Our Wildest Dreams.