Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

I am so blessed to have the family that I do!  We spent Easter together with my mom in Poteau.  We started the day by going to church.  I used to live in Poteau so it was so fun to see some old friends!  After church, we ate dinner and had an egg hunt for the kids.  The pictures are limited because it was FREEZING outside!  I snapped a few just to have some. Here is my mom getting the brisket ready.  It was delicious!

Easter03

Here are the boys before they changed into their play clothes.  (Notice the HUGE bruise on Coop’s leg? It’s from working cattle with his daddy the day before.  Nice touch don’t ya think!)

Easter01

Here are the boys hunting eggs.  Madox found his first one and sat down to eat ALL the candy in it.  Poor thing only got two eggs!

Easter05 Easter04

Easter09Easter08 Easter07

Me and the sisters.  The wind kept blowing my hair crazy!

Easter06

So glad our Savior is RISEN!

Holli

No comments: