Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Musical: Kindergarten Style

Trevin had his kindergarten musical.  SO CUTE! He was completely nervous and didn’t want to do it.  He even turned down a speaking part!  He has just a little bit of my shyness :) Lucky for him, he was placed in the dead center on the front row.  He gave me a warning before it started: “Mom, you can watch, but don’t cheer.”  Haha!  Who would have thought that a kindergartener would be concerned that his mom would embarrass him! 

Kplay00   Kplay02

Kplay03

Kplay09

After the show we posed for some quick pictures.  It’s getting harder and harder to get a good pic of all 3 boys!  They usually fight over who gets to hold Madox’s hand and Madox let’s them know that he doesn’t like it!

Kplay05

Kplay06

Kplay04(Looking at this pic makes me miss my long hair.  =(  I recently  got ALOT of my hair cut off. Thankfully my hair grows really fast!)

Kplay07 Kplay08

I can’t believe Trevin’s kindergarten year is coming to an end!  Only 5 more weeks! 

Holli

3 comments:

Kristy said...

The boys are SO cute!!! Yay for 5 more weeks! :)

Steph said...

Your boys are ridiculously cute!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

your boys are SO stinking cute!! what a fun day. :)