Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Mickey Mouse Party!

My sweet Cooper is now 3 years old!  To celebrate we had a Mickey Mouse party.  It was at the park and the weather was absolutely beautiful!  We were even lucky enough to have a nice breeze blow.  Lots of family and friends helped us celebrate.  Here are some pictures from the big event:

The invitation:  (Yes, I know…..Mickey’s ears aren’t placed exactly in the right position.  The hubs just happened to point that out AFTER I had designed, asked his opinion a hundred times, and then had them printed.  Such a man!!)

Cooperinvite

The decorations:

027

bday01bday04 

The cake:  (Remember the Grand Canyon cake from last year? Well, it appears that my cake baking has improved.  GREATLY.  You can actually tell this one is a cake!)

 bday00 

The party:

Strutting his stuff in his mickey shirt

bday03 

The crew (the ones we could round up anyway!)

bday12bday06bday05

Can you believe these 2 are only 9 days apart?!

    bday08

 bday09 bday10 bday11

SOOOO glad my Grandma was able to make it!  She lives in Tulsa so we don’t get to see her very often. 

bday07

Happy Birthday Cooper!

cHolli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable party! And I doubt anyone noticed about the Mickey ears, I wouldn't have unless you mentioned it and there was another Mickey below for me to compare :)