Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cooper’s 3 year pictures

I’ve made it a goal to only take pictures in manual mode.  That’s right….I’m stepping away from automatic!  The goal was to “practice” before taking pictures that would really matter.  But, I’m a slacker.   I took it upon myself to take Cooper’s 3 year pictures in manual mode.  And, I think they turned out pretty good!  (If you disagree…..please don’t tell me.  Let my head stay big a little longer.  ha!)

Coop00

Coop01 copy          Coop02

Showing me that he’s 3!

 I'm 3!

coop03          Coop05

coop07          coop09

coop11

coop14             coop15

coop13

coop16 There ya go!  My first manual photoshoot. 

cHolli

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yep- they are great!!! Impressive manual shooting- I couldn't do it!
Yay for being 3, Cooper! You are SO handsome! :)

Ashley said...

They turned out great! Your son is so handsome!!

I do have to say I am a little jealous , I tried to do a photo shoot with my son, he turns two next week.....it was a disaster!!!! I think I got maybe 1 or 2 pics out of it all....terrible two's here we come!

Sarah said...

What a cutie!!! These turned out great! :)