Friday, July 23, 2010

4 Months and a Surprise

Madox4

Madox is now 4 months old.  He is wearing size 2 diapers and wears 3-6 month clothing.  He loves to sit in his bumbo chair, being held =), being talked to, and watching his brothers play.  He has recently discovered his hands.  I find them raised in the air with his eyes staring at them.   He hates being in his car seat and being on his back.   He is still sleeping in our room.  He had his first taste of formula.  (I was secretly jumping for joy when he hated it!)  I planned on nursing him for 8 months like I did Cooper, but “Mama can’t produce enough!”  He will have formula during the day while I’m at school and I will continue nursing him at night as long as my body cooperates.                                                     

July

Trevin and Cooper wanted in on some of the action!

Continuing on….In honor of Ty’s 30th birthday, I threw him a surprise party.  Surprisingly, I pulled it off.  He had no clue until we walked into the restaurant!  His invitations turned out great….however I deleted them from my computer after I had them printed so Ty wouldn’t see them.  =(

tybday   tybday00

 tybday02   tybday01

cHolli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how adorable!!! I love sitting with the sign.