Monday, June 14, 2010

3 Months! (A few days late)

062  085

Madox Caid,

You are 3 months old!

  • You weigh 12 pounds 2 ounces and are 23 inches long.  
  • You hate having a wet or dirty diaper.  As soon as I change you, a smile spreads across your face and shows your sweet dimples!
  • You laughed for the first time.
  • Laying on your belly makes you so happy!  You hold your head up and look all around you like a big boy.
  • You’re favorite thing to say is “agoo”
  • You are sleeping all night!  Usually from 9 pm to 7 am.

It amazes us how you are growing so fast!  You are such a blessing!

cHolli

 

4 comments:

Jenn said...

He's super cute! I love his facial expressions!

Sarah said...

what a cute boy! I love the 1st picture! I can't believe he's already 3 months!!

Kristy said...

Happy 3 months, sweet boy! You are a little cutie-pie!! :)

Ashley said...

LOVE your blog, you have a great family! I look forward to reading through it! Thanks for sharing :)
-Ashley-