Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kindergarten Bound

Preschool is officially over, and this handsome boy is now on his way to kindergarten! Over the past 2 years, Trevin has learned all of his letters and sounds, how to write his first and last name, the beginning sounds of words, and much much more.
A big thank you to his teacher, Mrs. House (also my sis!) for such a wonderful and positive year! She's an amazing dedicated teacher who puts 110% into teaching.
Trevin has made some wonderful friends, and has become quite the ladies man!
Trevin and Kylie!

Trevin and Kailie!
I'm so grateful that he loves school. He's even counting the days until August! So while Trevin is awaiting school to start again, I will be soaking in every minute of summer vacation!












2 comments:

Kristy said...

As happy as I am that our kids LOVE school and are ready for August- I am not! I know summer will FLY by like it always does! :(

Anonymous said...

yay trevin!!!! :)