Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Mother's Day Post

Mother's Day is so special to me because it's a reminder of these 3 special blessings in my life!
I mentioned to Ty a while back that I wanted some tools of my own because I couldn't ever find his when I needed them. He's a good listener. I found this awesome zebra toolbox and may have mentioned that I wanted one of these too. =) So today, the boys came in with this:
If you're gonna have a girly toolbox, you must have some girly tools! This is what it was filled with:

Last night my sisters and I took my mom out for Mother's Day. We went to eat at an Italian restaurant called Spinelli's.


Kim and Mama

Me and Brianne

Mama opening her gift


Last, we headed to the movies to watch The Last Song

I'm so thankful for my mama. She is the most positive, loving, christian woman I know. I'm so glad God chose her to be my mama!


2 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the pic of the boys! Is Trevin trying to push Cooper's face toward the camera? Love it!!

And the tool box is very diva-ish!

Paige said...

Ohh, I love the toolbox! So adorable, I am such the sucker for zebra stripes! Your boys are so very precious! I hope you had a wonderful Mommy's Day!