Sunday, May 2, 2010

Incomplete Man Test

I was cleaning out my filing cabinet at school the other day (Hooray! Only 19 more days!!) and I came across this incomplete man test. It's a test for 2 1/2 to 6 year olds that tests their development. They're supposed to finish the man by drawing in the missing parts. I brought it home to have my boys do it. Here's the before......
and the after......
Trevin..perfect, except he didn't add the pupils...ummm I don't even add the pupil when I'm drawing a person. Cooper on the other hand...well, I guess I need to be working with him. However, he did say "Hey, that's not fair, Trevin's has 2 ears!" On a side note, I got word that Trevin scored in the top 5 on his kindergarten entrance test! Woo Hoo!!


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Way to go boys....=-)

Kristy said...

Good job!! Can't wait to test the girls and see how they do. Keira's will probably be okay, but Kin... idk! Hahaha.

Yay for the top 5%! I wish I knew Keira's!