Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its a......

I had my ultrasound today. We didn't find out what we're having! I'm so proud of myself. I REALLY wanted to know. I went in shaking with nerves, and the tech said I was making her nervous. She didn't even look at the "parts" because she said I was making her want it to be a surprise. So I guess we're really waiting until March to see if we're having pink or blue. She did say that I have a VERY healthy baby and everything looks great. I'm very anxious for March to get here. Labor is going to be a BLAST!

9 comments:

The Andersons said...

YAY! I think it is wonderful that you are waiting! I just don't understand why I can't find out what the baby is:)! HEALTHY is the most important part! Praise God! Oh, and I HAVE to be on the call right after birth list, unless of course I can be in the room, that would be even BETTER:)!

Sarah said...

Wow, so strong!!!! I could probably do it if I had one of each but no way could I do it if I didn't have the stuff for one gender!!! So glad the baby is healthy!!!

The Anderson family said...

I could never do it but as a nurse I LOVE when my labor patients don't know--it is such a fun birth!! It doesn't happen often but I get very excited when I get a couple who are having a surprise. Congrats!

Schluter said...

Yay! So exciting!

jill said...

you are SO much stronger than i am! NO WAY i could wait to find out! i'm too much of a shopaholic/planner/obsessive-compulsive freak not to know. haha! glad baby p is growing and healthy!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay holli! this will be so much fun!!

Jonnie Honse said...

I'm very excited too!!!!! I want to know what the baby will be!? Can't believe you were able to stay so strong! Way to go.

JAMIE said...

Oh no! I really wanted to know!!! :) I'm proud of you for being strong about it though. It will be so exciting!

Meredith said...

You will have a wonderful surprise that day. How fun to go out in the waiting room and make the big announcement!