Wednesday, August 26, 2009

10 Weeks and an Ultrasound

So here I am at 10 weeks. WOW! Didn't realize how much of a bump I had until I saw this picture! I'm not one to stress about my weight. EVER. I don't exercise nor do I eat healthy. Pathetic I know. But it was kind of nice to slip back into my jeans the day coming home from the hospital with Trevin. Don't see that happening with this baby! I have started craving sweet baby pickles, cheese and crackers, and hard candy. Don't let the pickles fool you.....I'm not the pregnant one who eats the weird mixtures of food. I still like normal things, just when I get a craving........look out! I won't stop til I get it. My wonderful hubs has made MANY midnight trips to the store for me. Such a sweet man!
And here's our little bundle of joy! Amazing how you still get butterflies seeing your 3rd child for the first time just like the first. Being a mother is amazing. Of course after 2 boys we would love a girl. But you know.......we will be SO thankful for a healthy baby. So many babies have problems, and others have trouble conceiving. I feel blessed that God has chosen this special baby to be a part of our family. The heartrate was a strong 180 beats per minute and the munchkin is around an inch long!


9 comments:

Kristy said...

Love it! =)
Going to be a sweet, cutie baby boy or girl!

Anonymous said...

aww you are too cute! cannot believe you fit right into your jeans! I wish my body was made like that!! :)

Jennifer said...

you look great. i am growing super fast this time too. kinda scary! :) i understand the cravings...they can be so powerful!

Jonnie Honse said...

Absolutely amazing. You look so beautiful and how exciting to have your family grow.

The Stain Family said...

Oh congrats! That's so exciting!

Lane said...

Aww congrats!! You are so cute!! You're so lucky you don't have to worry about your weight. Wish I could be that way...might help with all the rice crispy treats I have been eating. That's my craving among many others!!

Anonymous said...

holli, you look so stinkin cute!!! i am praying for a healthy baby!!! congrats again! love ya!

Ashley said...

Hey Holli! Your bump is sooooo cute and honestly no lie....I thought it was easier to bounce back after the third. The first two were rough on me.

To answer your question the sling I had was a Peanut Shell. They have a great site with many many styles. If you do end of having a girl I have a beautiful sling I would love to give to you. It's not the same one you saw, but it is a Peanut Shell in a different pattern. If you don't think it will jinx you too bad I will give it to Brianne at school. The reason I got another one was because as Stella started to grow and use it in different positions the first one was too constricting. It was a medium so I got a large to replace it. Just let me know.

WaitingandHoping said...

You look adorable! And eat away! I'll be right there along beside you stuffing my mouth too---only i'm not pregnant! I just like to eat! :)