Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 Posts in 1

Yesterday I had my good ol' wisdom teeth cut out. So today I'm laying on the couch with my husband -made sling that ties around my head with 2 ice packs stuck to my face. Lovely sight.
*****I'll spare you the picture*****

May the swelling please stop. Fortunately I'm in no pain. Pain pills these days are amazing! Just a few puffy jaws and a diet that consists of jell-o, pudding, and mashed potatoes.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE:
My sweet niece just turned 3! The only thing she wanted for her birthday was a hamburger and french fries. So that's what she got....in the form of a cake! Happy Birthday Jancey Kye!










10 comments:

Kim said...

Hope you heal and feel better fast. I was thinking about you yesterday!
That cake is so cool. A hamburger and fries...easy to please that little cutie! =) lol

Anonymous said...

Hm, just curious here but do they make "burger" wedding cakes? Haha! That is too cute! Hope you are feeling better and eating lots of mashed potatoes. Rest up!

JAMIE said...

Such a cute cake!!

Sarah said...

Hope you heal quickly!!

That's so cute that all she wanted was a hamburger and fries - love the cake!

Anonymous said...

love your new layout!!!! hope you feel better soon!

K Mommy said...

That cake is too cute! Glad your little ones lived the broccoli! Mine sure does and she is super picky about that kind if stuff.

Monica said...

Get well soon! Love your new layout! too cute. and the cake wow!

Anonymous said...

girl i want to eat that cake!! that looks so good! john david's coach just called and he got picked up on a fall ball team! i'm excited...i LOVE the ballfield and the atmosphere there!

Anonymous said...

I had my wisdom teeth taken out earlier this year. My diet for an entire week consisted solely of chocolate ice cream. I highly recommend it.

lookmom said...

aww who made that cake. SUPER CUTE