Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Met the Duggars!

My sis and I headed to War Eagle Friday afternoon. What's War Eagle you say? Well, its a HUGE arts and crafts fair in NW Arkansas. This was our 3rd year to go. So much fun. It was FREEZING! I don't think it got above 49 degrees.

We hit the convention center Saturday afternoon and I'm so glad we did! Does anyone watch the show 18 Kids and Counting?! Well, I ran into the mom, Mrs. Duggar. Ha! I sound like I know her! Of course I had to have my picture taken with her and two of her daughters. She was so sweet about it! May be the only famous person I meet in my whole life so I completely took advantage of the situation!


11 comments:

Stephanie said...

that is so awesome!! Chad laughs at me everytime I watch the show cause I always pause it and say, "I love the Duggars!!" haha!

Kim said...

That is so cool! =)

WaitingandHoping said...

That is hilarious! Very cool! Isn't she pregnant again? Holy crap! Did you want to ask her when she is gonna stop? ha ha! They do make beautiful children!

WaitingandHoping said...

Bunco tomorrow! Whoop whoop!

jill said...

i love the duggars!!!! except i'm not so sure how i feel about the home birth thing... does that girl not know about epidural heaven??? glad it was fun!

Shauna Mama said...

I have heard about War Eagle, but have never been. Actually, I didn't even know what it was until your post! LOL

That's cool that you met them. Sissy and I watch there show all the time! I think I would have been in total awe!! LOL

The Andersons said...

Love the duggars!!

Anonymous said...

How cool!?! I am a bit jealous I must say. Their family is awesome.

Sarah said...

I love the Duggars!! So cool you got to meet some of them!

JAMIE said...

So fun! It's interesting living up here, cause you run into them at Wal-Mart and stuff!

Stacy said...

I TOTALLY love the Duggars....keep up with them all the time!!! That is just neat that you met them!!!!