Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day at the Lake

We spent our Labor Day Sunday at the lake with my dad. My kids are hooked on tubing! It was Trevin and Cooper's first time to tube. We didn't think Trevin was going to give anyone else a turn! Ha! I think he made everyone ride with him at least once. Here is the wild man.
Shame on me.....I couldn't resist. I LOVE TUBING! They went slow so I know it was safe. I didn't even fall off!
Apparently I was absolutely thrilled!
Me and my older sis.
Brianne and Trevin
Brianne and Brad

My lil sis Kim and her husband Damon. And sweet baby Daeton. She's also having a baby in March (along with my sis in law that lives in Virginia.) So excited to be pregnant with one of my sisters!

Here's Cooper's first ride!
All tuckered out!


Hope your Labor Day was great!

6 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!! I LOVE tubing. Now I am really missing my dad's boat! =( Great pictures of everyone.

Kristy said...

That is so cool! I have only been tubing once- about 10 years ago!! The boys look like they were having a ball!

The Stain Family said...

Yes, I am pregnant!! :) I broke the news last weekend and put it on my blog on Sunday. I'm due 3/1...what's your EDD?

Jonnie Honse said...

How much fun, I love tubing!!! That is so exciting to get to be pregnant with one of your sisters!

WaitingandHoping said...

Cute pics! Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Anonymous said...

i love tubing! it is so much fun, plus it gives your arms a work out! ha!