Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Winter Cleaning

Yes, I admit it. I'm a neat freak. I love to be organized and I can't sleep at night until my house is in perfect shape. I woke up this morning and I felt like I needed to make a list of my "Early Spring Cleaning", ok "Winter Cleaning". There's something about putting all of the Christmas decorations away that makes me want spring to be here in a hurry. What better way to rush spring than to start Spring Cleaning! After the list was made (and it was a LONG one!) I got right to work. I began by cleaning the refrigerator. I don't mean wipe down a few shelves and call it quits. I spent over 3 hours! Pulling everything out, scrubbing until there wasn't a spot, and then neatly organizing the food on the freshly scrubbed shelves. I then scrubbed the trash cans (EWW!!) , and dusted the ceiling fans. Although I still have a long way to go to complete my list, the house feels cleaner. In my opinion, one's house can never be too clean!

No comments: